Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SQUID INK TEES VERSACAMM

I love the virtual unlimited abilities of the Roland Versacamm.  The machine works great for banners, signs and all types of graphics.  I have used it for printing one off t-shirts for people.  The end results are good...but I still prefer the look and feel of screen printing.  The iron-on transfer look kind of distracts from the overall graphics of the design.  You can just see that it is an iron-on.

I think it will lend itself well for quick, one off designs.  But for large orders it will never do.

One nice thing about it, is there are virtually no limitations to the design.  Anything I can create in photoshop, multiple colors...anything.... I can print on a shirt, which is nice.

The Versacamm is a great machine. You can find this and many of your sign and graphic supplies at Aksarben Sign Supply in Council Bluffs, IA.

SQUID INK TEES

No comments:

Post a Comment